Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Update...

So I went to my 40 week appointment this morning and we have made some progress. I wish I could say I am on my way to the hospital but at least we have a plan in action if Alexander does not decide to get here by this Friday. Doctor has decided to induce me this Friday morning if I don't go into labor before then. At this time I am 3cm dilated, 90% effaced, and head is pretty low, which my Doctor is really happy about. She seems to think that I could go into labor on my own before then but the way this last week went I am not exactly holding my breath!  At least we know I am a good candidate for induction since I dilating and progressing well. Doc thinks that this will hopefully mean a smooth and timely delivery but I guess we will just have to wait and see to know that for sure.  So for now we will just continue the waiting game.

Thanks again to all of you who have been thinking of us during this time! We most certainly welcome and appreciate everyones prayers for Alexander's health and safe delivery. We are so lucky to have all of you and have really felt loved by everyones thoughts and concerns.  We can't wait to finally share this new chapter in our lives with all of you!!

Here's to hoping that the next post is all about Alexander's Birth Story!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment