Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I am so happy that Alexander was able to make it in time for Father's Day this Year! What a special gift Josh got to be blessed with for his very first Dad's Day! Seeing Josh with our Son his first few days of life just solidifies the amazing Father he will be for all the years to come! Can't WAIT to celebrate many more years of Josh as a Daddy!

I LOVE YOU!!! 


First Father Son picture EVER!

Have to include Mia on Father's Day as well!
Pure Sweetness
I love these two Men soooo much it HURTS!

And of course we can't leave out my very own Father who now gets to celebrate Father's Day as an Abuelito! LOVE YOU DAD and SOOO happy you could be here with us for Alexander's Birth! He is lucky to have you has his Grandpa, just as lucky as I am to have you as my Papi! 



No comments:

Post a Comment