It was so great to get to go back home and spend time with the ones I love. My lovely friends came to pick my sister and I up at the airport and we came home to all kinds of surprises! As soon as we pulled up to our home we were welcomed with a lovely "welcome home" sign, sprinkle's cupcakes, and a beautiful vase of flowers that our neighbors had waiting for us. We immediately headed out for some Mexican food and Margaritas! YUMM!!! Out of all the food I have missed since our move to Poland, El Tiempo was on my number one must eat list and yes I really had a list. My my how I have missed El Tiempo!
| I am such a lucky girl! I have the BEST friends EVER! =) |
![]() |
| A fake picture of El Tiempo's Margarita! YUM!! I am already dreaming of one right now! |


No comments:
Post a Comment