We planned Ashley's baby shower a little earlier than normal due to my trip back to the States but I am so happy that we were all able to pull through and make it happen. Beckett is one special and very loved baby boy and I can not wait to finally meet him. I was very pleased with the way the shower turned out and I had soo much fun planning it with the girls. More than anything I was just thrilled I was able to be a part of such a special day!
| "Beckett" Spelled out on Onsies |
| Cans wrapped in pretty paper that were used as flower vases |
| Momma's Desert Bar |
| Itty Bitty Brownies |
| Baby Beckett's Sugar Cookies |
![]() |
| Party favors (carmel popcorn) with labels reading "Thanks for Popping In!" |
| The Invitation |
| Wishing Tree instructions |
| Wishing Tree |
![]() |
| Lots of tissue Pom Pom's |
| We had the shower at Ousie's Table in Houston (we were really happy with the venue) |
| Me with adorable Bryant! |
| Bryant & Aunt Ashley |
| The radiant and lovely Momma to be |
![]() |
| Gammi, Ashley, & Beckett |
| Some of the Hostesses |
| So Happy I could be there! |
![]() |
| Love this bag! |
| Beckett is ready for football season |
| Ashley and all 7 of her Hostesses |











No comments:
Post a Comment