So I made it back to Warsaw and I brought back Amie and Jon! It has taken us a little bit to adjust to the time but we did not let that waist anytime. We roamed the streets of Warsaw all weekend and managed to do some relaxing at Mokotowskie park. The weather was perfect and we even managed to catch a few outdoor concerts along the way. Amie and Jon headed to Krakow this past Sunday and we plan to meet in Vienna on Friday for the weekend. This will be Josh's first visit to Vienna so I am excited to relive the city again thru Josh and the rest of the gang! More pictures of that trip to come.
 |
| The gang in Warsaw |
 |
| We stumbled across an outdoor concert |
 |
| Mokotowskie park |
 |
| The boys playing hacky sack |
 |
| Amie and Jon in Warsaw's Old Town |
 |
| Amie & I at the Klub |
No comments:
Post a Comment