Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back to Home I go

So after 5 months of being away I am heading back home to Houston with my sister for a little visit. I am so excited, it really is hard to put into words. It is somewhat bittersweet for me because Josh will not be joining me. I feel pretty guilty that he has to stay back with baby girl but I am so happy that I will be able to host and celebrate Ashley & Beckett's baby shower! On top of that, my trip happened to fall perfectly around Mother's Day so I plan to make a small trip to Tulsa to spend the day with her. I know it will mean the world to my mother for me to be there and truth is I miss her sooo MUCH! But most importantly I need to get back to Houston to see the Doctor. Just so everyone knows it is nothing serious and to be honest I have been doing better.  I have just had a few issues with my neck and I felt it to be important to get it checked out. I am so looking forward to seeing my family and friends!!! It has been tough being far away from the ones we love, especially when so many exciting things are going on. I am going to miss my Hubby and baby Mia terribly but I will be back in Warsaw before they know it and I am bringing our friends Amie & Jon with me! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment