Friday, May 11, 2012

Pre-Houston Baby Shower festivities

Not only did I adore and LOVE my Baby shower this past weekend (which I will be writing a post on very soon), I adored getting to spend time with all the people I love soooo much! We kicked off the festivities on Thursday evening at my place. I had all four hostess over to my place for Sangria and Pizza, with some yummy sweets to top it all off!  I simply wanted to thank them for putting in all the effort for throwing baby Alexander and I a shower. I feel so blessed with some of the most wonderful friends a girl could ever ask for and of course wanted an excuse to have them all together to myself! =)
We had so much fun catching up and its soo funny how our topic of conversations have changed so much. I am seriously one lucky girl and cherish each and everyone of these friendships beyond belief! LOVE U! 

Here are pics from our girls night....

Emily with sweet Owen...We were so
happy he made it over for at least
a little while. =) 
Soooo Sweet!
Cat, the delicious Sangria Maker....Soon I will
get to really enjoy one of these

The Hostesses Gifts and all
the yummy sweets
Catherine brought my favorite sugar
cookies all the way from Arlington
to go with baby A's whole baby shower
theme. This made me sooo incredibly Happy!!
 YUMMMY!!!
Seriously the BEST friends anyone could
 EVER ask for. I love these girl sooo much!!
Then Friday, Catherine and I continued the fun and were joined by Catherine's Mother, my Mother, and Sister. They all flew down to Houston for the weekend to celebrate baby A and to spend time with their daughters for Mother's day! It really could not have worked out more perfect. 

We started off the day with a FABULOUS lunch at BRC and of course some girly shopping for the afternoon. The evening ended at none other than our favorite Mexican restaurant, El Tiempo. Catherine CAN NOT miss a trip here when she makes it down to Houston, so of course we had to make a special trip in her honor! =) We had the BEST time catching up and we all enjoyed every last bite of our food that evening.

Here are a few pics we snapped from our dinner at El Tiempo....

All the ladies
Love these two sooo very much!

Me and the Hubs!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment