Tuesday, May 22, 2012

37 Week Belly Post

How far along: 37 Weeks
Size of the baby:  Around 19.25 inches and 6.3 lbs. About the size of a swiss chard.
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure how much more I have gained. My 37 week appointment is not until  Wednesday.
Maternity clothes: No buying maternity cloths for this girl! I just keep making what I have work. Not too much longer before Alexander gets here and hopefully I can start buying somewhat normal cloths!
Cravings: Still loving the DANG SWEETS!
Symptoms: I've realized the heat in Houston does not help the swelling! =( I have to try to stay cool and off my feet as much as I can, which is virtually impossible because I like to stay busy. This week I start my three day work week and I am trying to make it a point to take it easy on my days off, now that I essentially have everything ready. I really have no excuse.   
Movements: His movements have become painful at times. I find him crammed under my ribs often when I sit, while squishing my bladder at the same time! The boy LOVES to curl up on my right side and when he does so, I find myself with limited room to BREATH! I seriously think he is running out of room.
Gender: BOY!

37 Week Belly picture in Alexander's Nursery....


No comments:

Post a Comment