Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

This year was a special Mother's day, not only because I got to spend it with my mother and sister here in Houston but also because this year is technically the first year I got to partake in the holiday, even though baby A is still in my tummy. It is surreal to think that in a matter of a weeks I could be holding our son!

Getting to spend time with my Mother on Mother's Day was such a treat for me and I have said it so many times before that if I could only strive to be half the Mother she has been to me and my sister, I will be in good shape for our Son! My Mother is a true example of what a nurturing and loving Mother should be and although it will be difficult, I will try my hardest to follow in her footsteps. I want her to know that I love her sooo incredibly much and more than anything I can't wait to see her become the amazing Abuelita I know she will be!! We are so blessed to have her here for most of June to help Josh and I transition into parenthood and to help give us a head start into this new chapter in our lives. Thank you Mom for being my BEST friend and for always loving us with every ounce of your heart!

I love you Mom & Happy Mother's Day!



Mother, Sister, and I before going to brunch
Me and my BEAUTIFUL Mother/Abuelita
Josh, Alexander, and I


No comments:

Post a Comment