Saturday, May 12, 2012

Houston Baby Shower...Simply Perfection!

I really can't even thank these girls enough for throwing me the most beautiful baby shower I have EVER seen! The baby shower was thrown at the amazing Tiny's No.5 cafe that is the new sister restaurant to Tiny Boxwood's. I have spoken about this amazing place on my blog posts before and they are known for their delicious food and ohhhh sooo AMAZING chocolate chip cookies!  To say this baby shower was gorgeous is an understatement and I was blown away by the attention to detail and thought that was put into making this happen. My amazing friends know me so well and everything from the venue, to the food, and the decor, was everything that I absolutely adore. I felt more than loved and I have to say Alexander is already one very loved and blessed little boy!! I have said it a million times before but I really am sooo fortunate to have all these amazing women in my life! 

A HUGE Thank you to Catherine, Ashley, Amie, and Emily for making this such a special day for the Manard's, and to all the guests who took the time out of their morning to shower us with soooo much love! 

The Manard's LOVE YOU!!!

Mom & Sister flew in from Tulsa
to celebrate with us
The most Amazing Hostesses/friends a girl could ever ask for!

The GORGEOUS invitation...that came with the most beautiful
bookmark! It read a poem asking everyone to bring a book instead of a card
with a message to Alexander ! Made me cry when I read it.
Adorable straws


Gorgeous Venue: Tiny's NO. 5

Bath Salt party favors, in the MOST GORGEOUS, wooden, hand painted changing tray.
It was brought my Catherine as a gift to Alexander!
=)



The OUTSTANDING food... I wouldn't expect any less
from Tiny's NO.5.






Mimosas for the guests
Alexander's diaper cake
Gorgeous flower vases
Sweets table...With MY FAVORITE chocolate chip cookies
EVER!!!

I dare you to find a better chocolate chip cookie!
The sweetest idea....Cards to be filled out by
all the guests that have all
of their hopes for Alexander. 
I read thru all of the cards that were filled out after the shower and
they made me cry like a baby!



Baby pictures of me growing up

Quote  in spanish reading...
"A child recognizes a mother by her smile"
Cried big time when I read this!
everyone enjoying their yummy mimosas
Eating our yummy brunch!

Sweet Avery was a perfect lil angel!


My mother and my beautiful Aunt Sara!
Sister and my adorable lil Cousin Gaby!

Beautiful Momma!
=)
Beautiful friends!
Cutest, sweetest outfit, with a monogramed hat!


Beautiful book to put all of my guests
hopes for Alexander


Stainless steel plate, sippy cup, and flatware.
This boy is already sooo SPOILED!

the most adorable burp cloths!! especially made
from A's bedding.
LOVE!!

The sweetest book! The character is called
Alex. =)

Started to open the hostesses group gift and just
got completley overwhelmed by everything they did for us!
It was WAY TOO MUCH!

The cry got really ugly. Really fast!!
Beautiful guests!
Josh stopped in at the end.
The most amazing husband and father of my son.
sniffle. 
I love him soooo much and can't wait
to start this new chapter in our lives.
Me in front of Alexander's changing tray.
Catherine's mother-in-law (who is incredibly talented by the way)
so generously hand painted it for us!!
His initials and the sweetest little story about a lil boy wraps around
the top of the changing tray....soo SPECIAL!
Soo lucky to have these women in my life!!
LOVE YOU!
Thank you to all four Aunties!!! Baby A, Josh, and I
LOVE YOU sooo VERY much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment