Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Portillo's take over Europe...Pt.1:Warsaw

Well the last 2 weeks have flown by! To say we were busy is an understatement.  I think it is safe to say that everyone is exhausted from our jam packed travel schedule but I feel confidant that everyone is happy that they were able to visit as many places as they were able to see. I have had a wonderful time with my family and it was such a pleasure to get to tour them around all the places Josh and I have gotten to explore. I am amazed at how many new things we were able to see this go around.  The beautiful sights in these amazing cities are endless.

I was so sad to have to say goodbye but I am thankful that Mother gets to hang around a couple more weeks with us.  Also, it appears as though Josh and I's European adventures will be coming to a close sometime in October, so we will get to see family back at home very soon!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Here are pictures I managed to steal from my parents camera of our time spent in Warsaw...

Pt. 1: Warsaw, Poland

Group shot in Warsaw
Mom and Dad at Saski Park
Old Town
Family Pic
Old Town Square


Some Kielbasa in New Town...Yum!
New town
Now Swiat
Presidential palace

Adorable picture of my parents dancing to some Jazz! =)
Palace of Culture
The famous Lazieki Park
Wilanow Palace


I love these two people sooo very much! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment