Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Today I want to wish my INCREDIBLE husband a wonderful birthday! I feel so blessed that I have been able to go on this journey with him and obviously none of this would have been possible without him.  I have seen how hard he has worked since we have been here and I am just so proud of what he has been able to accomplish.  I wanted to take a moment to recognize all his hard work and let him know how much he is appreciated.  He is an AMAZING man and I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!

Today we celebrate you Baby!!!

LOVE YOU 
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY!!!!




.....and here are pictures of our evening. Dinner at Moonsfera's rooftop restaurant was delicious and then cake and presents at our place! It was a wonderful evening and Happy Birthday again Babe!!! 


pic before dinner 
perfect evening to sit outside 

birthday boy 
beautiful and most importantly
delicious food 



love  
happy birthday 
cake from the famous Słodki…Słony Bakery....Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment