So on we went to our next destination, the lovely city of Budapest. This was my second time here and boy did I get to see many things I missed the first time around. I will say I like this city much better in the summer time, it felt like a completely new place! I was also really happy my Mother could finally pay Budapest a visit since she has been dreaming of visiting this city for quite some time now. To top everthing off the weather could not have been more perfect for our stay and luckily we waved the rain goodbye the day we left. I feel it is safe to say that my family left very impressed with beautiful Budapest!
Here are pictures from our time there...
| Dinner on the Danube river |
| Danube at night...isn't it beautiful?! |
![]() |
| Bus tour! =) |
| Beautiful!! |
| Budapest Parliament building |
![]() |
| My morning coffee |
| Vajdahunyad Castle |
| Famous Hungarian Bath House |
![]() |
| Synagogue |
| Jewish Memorial |
| Vajdahunyad Castle |
| Lovely dinner |
| Love you Mom! |
| Last day...Bye bye Budapest |








Great pics Monica! What's the place with the cables going into the water??
ReplyDeletehey Emily! it is the Vajdahunyad Castle. they were actually filming a movie when we were there so i was not able to take close up pictures. =( it is a pretty one! Hope your doing well with your cute little man! congrats again!!
ReplyDelete