Monday, February 28, 2011

Bring 'Em On

Mother was the beginning of our visitors for the next several months and to be honest I could not be happier to get to play tour guide. It keeps me busy and it makes the time go by fast.  I am so happy to get to spend time with all the people I love and it warms my heart to know that our family and friends would make it so far to come visit us. =)

Recently, Edy flew solo to spend some girl time with me and my mother here in Warsaw.  It was so fun getting to run the town together.  We had an absolute blast and we made the best of the SUPER cold weather.  Ian later joined us for the weekend where we returned to Krakow for a short day trip. Sadly Edy & Ian had to go but I am super excited for our next set of visitors!

 Bring 'Em On!!

Edy, Ian, and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment