Well it has been awhile since my last post. I got preoccupied with getting things ready before my mother's visit and now its been a week since she has been here and we have been running the city of Warsaw. It is so wonderful to have her here with me. I don't ever want her to leave!
This past weekend we hopped on a train and took Mom to Krakow. We spent a wonderful Friday exploring, and ended the evening with our sweet friend Olivia who is currently going to medical school in Krakow. After dinner Josh caught up with us after work so he could join us on our day trip to Auschwitz concentration camp the following day. Auschwitz is about an hour outside of Krakow and is the largest of the German concentration camps during World War II. It was an emotional day for sure but an important part of our History that should always be remembered and never be forgotten. The weekend came to an end too soon but not to worry, Mom and I will be making it back to Krakow this Saturday for the day with our friends Edy & Ian who are coming to visit. YAY! I really don't think I could ever get sick of Krakow. =)
Warsaw, Poland
 |
| Mom in Warsaw, Poland |
Krakow, Poland
 |
| Mom in Krakow's Old town |
 |
Infront of Wawel Castle
Krakow, Poland
|
Mom & Josh walking the streets of Krakow
|
Sweet Olivia & I at dinner (Night #1 in Krakow)
Night #2 in Krakow |
Aushtwitz Concentration Camp
|
No comments:
Post a Comment