Berlin is an easy weekend getaway from Warsaw. In just 5hrs by train we were in chic, posh, ohhh soo lovely Berlin! I am not really sure what I was expecting but 2 days simply was not enough. Of course we got a good overview of the city but Josh and I have already planned to return to experience the vibrant night life. Sausages and beer are plentiful and as soon as we arrived they had us at HELLO!!!! It was our first visit for all three of us and we left incredibly impressed. Its amazing to see what this city has gone through and how it has managed to come out on top in such a short time. I wish I had taken more pictures of the city at night but there is always next time.
 |
| Enjoying some good German sausage |
 |
| Have some good German Beer |
 |
| The east side of what is left of the Berlin Wall |
 |
| Josh illustrating how tall the Berlin wall is |
 |
Berlin's HUGE (brand new) train station: Hauptbahahof
Bye bye Beautiful Berlin |
No comments:
Post a Comment