Friday, March 25, 2011

Ohh Man. Momma's in trouble!

Well.... lets just say Momma has neglected sweet Mia's hair do and with her type of hair that only means one thing, one massively dreaded pup! Whoops.

In my defense I had a hard time finding a groomer when we first moved so when we met our new friends from Chicago, I got the scoop on where to take her. Well lets just say her hair was far beyond repairable and we were left with only one option. Yes she had to get shaved!  Mia no longer has her cute shaggy, teddy bear hair and when Josh saw her he about killed me! I feel so terrible about it but at the same time I can't help but laugh.  She looks so tiny and frail that while she is at home I make sure she is covered up with her blanket to help keep her warm. The hair will grow back soon but this is a lesson well learned!

Please forgive me Mia.....=(

She doesn't look very happy =(

Mia with her Blanket 

No comments:

Post a Comment