So another year has gone by, once again. Slowly approaching the Big 30! Its funny how you never really think that time will come, but who says the fun has to end when you make it to your 30s?! Anyhow this birthday was great one. Enjoyed a beautiful dinner with the hubby and Josh finally gave me the okay to plan our French Riveria/Italian Tuscany Trip in June for my Birthday! YAY! Right now I am dreaming of Hot sunny Beaches and Italian WineVineyards, a little change from Poland's wintery weather. Don't get me wrong the snowy weather is beautiful but after awhile, its safe to say that a little hot, sunny weather wouldn't be so bad! I am looking forward to getting in a bathing suit to soak up some sun rays to help along my Vitamin D deficiency! Ha
Anyways, Many thanks to all of you for the many Birthday wishes and all the sweet words! A thanks also goes out to my mother-in-law for yet ANOTHER shipment of chocolate chip cookies! Yikes I feel the pounds adding up but how super sweet of you to send more! Also thanks to Edy and Ian for going through the trouble of sending me flowers! I know that it was a bit of challenge but what a sweet suprise!
I have a feeling that year 28 is going to be an exciting one! Most definitely one that I will never forget. Much love to you all!!!
![]() |
| Perfect Dinner |
Delicious Food!
Thank You Edy & Ian!



No comments:
Post a Comment