Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday letter

Alexander,

Your Father and I can honestly say this has been the most rewarding, most special year of our lives. You have brought more joy this past year than we ever thought possible and you have changed us both in ways that we never knew we could. People told us our lives would change for the better after meeting you but it really wasn't humanely possible to know how that would feel until we finally got to meet you. Not to say that there haven't been hard moments but that just comes with the territory when you become parents for the first time. All the worrying, stressing, and your Mommy obsessing over your nap schedule ( I swore I would never do that) are all so funny now when I look back at it because you seriously are SOO PERFECT to this day! 

You really have been such a easy baby and have always had such a carefree, laid back attitude. Your big smiles are contagious and your laughter melts our hearts. Your Dad and I couldn't have ever wished for such a sweet boy and we seriously wonder how we could have ever gotten so lucky. You have been sooo good to us your first year that it has made us think that there is no way we wouldn't ever want to do this again (God willing), with your Brother or Sister someday.  

Your Momma is soo grateful to have spent your first year with you and your Dad and I are counting our blessings for getting to be the parents to the most precious 1 year old on this planet!

We love you more than words can possibly say.

HAPPY 
1st 
Birthday 
SWEET Boy!



Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment