Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Counting my blessings this year getting to celebrate my first real Mother's Day. I guess you can say last year was my very first since Alexander was sleeping quietly in my belly but I have to say it was even more special getting to hug and kiss on him all day long! I enjoyed a full day of being pampered by the boys and God has truly been sooo good to me for putting these men in my life!



A few pics taken on Mother's Day....



I have to say now that I have been a Mother for almost a full year, I appreciate my Mother more now than ever before! Being a Mom is the hardest yet MOST rewarding job and now I am able to really see the serious dedication, hard work, and ongoing love my Mother has given me and my sister day in and day out since we were born.  I am sooo very appreciative of her and love my MAMI to the moon and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment