This past month we had the pleasure to have 2 of the Crudup girls over at our home for a 2 night visit! We seriously had the best time time hitting up some of our favorite shops and places to eat. Cat and I were even lucky enough to score a dinner at El Tiempo (YUM!) for some margarita's and mexican food without the babies, thanks to my awesome Hubby! Campbell is seriously the easiest baby EVER and at 3 months is already sleeping the entire night! So of course the hubby had it all under control while the babies slept. =-)
Check out all the cute pics I took of our little love birds while they were together. Pretty sure an official love story has begun!......
Check out all the cute pics I took of our little love birds while they were together. Pretty sure an official love story has begun!......
a few pics from our lunch at Tiny Boxwoods...
No comments:
Post a Comment