Monday, March 11, 2013

Meeting Campbell & Spending time with loved ones

Finally got to meet BEAUTIFUL Campbell! What a perfect sweet girl she is and I really couldn't get enough of her. Hard to believe Alexander was that tiny not to long ago....=(


perfection

Here we are celebrating Catherine's 30th. So glad Josh and I got to spend an adult evening celebrating this VERY special Lady! She looks STUNNING as usual and you would never have known she had given birth to her 2nd baby 6 weeks ago!! Seriously!?!


=)

Back in Ft.worth Mom and Dad were taking care of our little man for the night! I know they enjoyed getting to spend some time with him. 






 We also go to see Uncle Caleb and Aunt Rachael for lunch in Dallas. So great to see them!






Alexander loved getting to spend time and play with Claire. She is seriously a Doll and its hard to believe how smart and grown up she is! 






Its been a busy last two weeks but soo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment