Thursday, November 8, 2012

Girls, Girls, Girls!

Girls, Girls, Girls is what we celebrate each month by treating us Mommies and hardworking wives to a girls night. So far we have managed to get together the last 3 months and it is definitely something I look forward to every month! 

September Girls night
October girls night

This past weekend for our girls night I had my first night away from my baby boy. We stayed at the Houstonion, a hotel nearby. We started the day off by treating ourselves to mani/pedi's and later indulged in a delicious tapas dinner. The night ended with us silly girls dancing to all of or favorite oldies. Yes, I do believe they are now oldies! YIKES!

Our night was sooo fulfilling that we all woke up at 5:30am to go home to see our babies before they woke up and I am happy to report that Dad did an incredible job on his own for his first night. Of course I didn't expect any less! 

November girls night

celebrating the beginning of our night together with a little bubbly



we missed the other girls but we will definitely
have to do this again

No comments:

Post a Comment