Sunday, September 30, 2012

"I Do" in Eureka Springs

So we continued on our road trip to Eureka Springs to witness Uncle Caleb and Aunt Rachel's "I Do's". We were so glad we could be a part of such a special night. Josh, Alexander, and I stayed in a cute little cabin nestled in the beautiful woods of Arkansas and took the time to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that its been 5 years since Josh and I said our own I do's. I have to say I love this Man more now than EVER before and can't wait to see where we are at 5 years from now!





the owners somehow new it was our anniversary


Alexander just hanging out in his bassinet

Love my Boys!




The Men





Before Caleb said his "I Do"



Congrats Caleb & Rachel








Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!
LOVE YOU!




5 Years Later & Just as Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment