After 4 days in Istanbul we continued on to the gorgeous island of Santorini, in Greece. This place has been on my bucket list for a long time now and believe me, the hype of this place did not disappoint one bit. This has to be one of the most beautiful places my eyes have ever seen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place and Josh and I agreed, we should try to make it back to this place at least every 10 years to remember what a special vacation we had together. It felt like our Honeymoon all over again!
Not sure how to even describe the amazing views and spectacular sunsets but I hope that these pictures will at least give you a small idea of how beautiful it actual is in person! Here is to 4 incredible years of marriage!
Pics from Day 1 & 2........
Day 1
 |
We were welcomed with champagne and that was
the view from our balcony! Can we say
AMAZING!! |
 |
| doesn't get much better than this |
 |
| Fira, the main town |
 |
| Gryo....YUM! |
Monica, these pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks amiga!
ReplyDelete