Sunday, September 25, 2011

Santorini Pt.2

Santorini continues on to day 3 & 4.......

Day 3
on our way to the famous town of Oia

when I think of Greece I think of this place...Oia 
























Daily visit to the beach is required









I love this picture of Josh!
apparently only a few times a year the sky is so clear that you can see the island Crete off in the
distance, and we were lucky enough to get to see it! 


Sunset. Day 3

everyday at sunset the place we were staying at would send
us a treat. Crepes and wine! YUM! 
This is what Josh thought about the chocolate crepes  =)
Some Gelato in Fira

Day 4
Josh eating his breakfast 
great reading day!



there was a mistake with our hotel booking for the last night,
so they moved us to a sister hotel and look what we got, a mini pool
overlooking this amazing view!...we weren't complaining. =)









we had the best time Santorini!

Final Santorini Sunset. Day 4....terribly sad to say goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment