Spring is HERE! I never thought it would get here but it finally has. Apparently it is a little early to be getting all this wonderful weather but this girl is definitely not complaining. They say this year will be a warm summer and I really could not be more excited. Every chance I get to sit outside or go to the park, I am there! Even Mia is benefitting from all this gorgeous weather. We have already discovered several new parks, including a dog park where Mia can play and meet new friends.
Warsaw is like a whole new city in the Spring. All the coffee shops and restaurants line the side walks with tables and chairs, and the parks are swarming with people just enjoying the fantastic weather. Everything is so green and colorful. Its fun getting to admire all the beautiful flowers that are in bloom. We are so lucky Warsaw loves their parks because there is just about a park at every corner.
Even Old town has a whole new feel. Several food vendors are selling cotton candy, ice cream, corn on the cob, and many other food items. Artists have also set up shop in the square to sell their art work. Warsaw looks like a completely new place and I am loving every second of it. Now Mia gets to join us everywhere we go because we opt to just sit outside. Life just seems extra great right now.
Here are some pictures of Warsaw in the Spring. Enjoy!
Pictures taken in Saski Park
Pictures taken in Warsaw's Old Town








No comments:
Post a Comment