So December 1st, we arrive to a Brrrrrrrr soooo COLD winter wonderland with virtually no real travel issues, other than a minor delay in Frankfurt. As soon as we arrive to the airport we await anxiously for Mia's arrival. She is rolled out in her crate a little shaken up, but becomes her spunky self as soon as we let her out of her crate. I am not going to lie the tears came pouring as soon as I saw her and I am pretty sure all the Polish airport officials thought I was a crazy lady but at that point I couldn't care less, Mia's home safe and sound!
As soon as we get through rush hour traffic we finally make it to our new home. The apartment is fully furnished and fully equipped, so we literally did'nt have to bring anything from home. It is beautiful and spacious and most importantly has an amazing view! You can instantly see that we are in the heart of Warsaw. Our new apartment is just a 10 minute walk from Josh's work and we are within walking distance to everything you could ever really want to see or do. We get our stuff settled in our new home and then take Mia to one of the many parks surrounding our building. Mia is instantly in love with all the snow! I don't think this year is going too be to bad after all. =)
![]() |
| Here is a Map of where we will be living the next year. |
Here are a few pictures of our travel to Poland and our new Flat (The Bachelor Pad Josh has always wanted! Ha ha!).....Enjoy!
| Josh eagerly awaiting to board our flight in Houston |
| Waiting in Frankfurt to get to our final Destination |
| Excited because we are about to Land in our new home |
| Where exactly will I be living for the next year? |
| The Winter Wonderland I was talking about |
| Brrrrr Sooo Cold! |
| Living Room |
| Kitchen |
| Day time view from our living room balcony |
![]() |
| Mia Loves to hang out here! |
![]() |
| Hallway leading into the bedrooms |
![]() |
| Powder room for guests |
| Master Bedroom |
| Master Bedroom Balcony view |
![]() |
| Master Bathroom |
| Guest bedroom |
![]() |
| Guest Bathroom |
| Night time view from our Living Room Balcony |






Hi Monica and Gosh and Mia. Wow, your place looks beautiful, the city looks wonderful! I am sure there will be times when you will feel melancholic but I know you will find ways to have fun! Spring is coming soon! I have skype. Maybe we can chat soon. Have lots of fun there and enjoy! Hugs and kisses. Didi
ReplyDelete