Here is our big boy starting his first Day of Mother's Day out "Pre-school".
Dad walking you in....
Drop off went great but we were pretty sure you didn't know what was coming.
Mom and B taking a peek before we were off!
After you realized we were no longer there you took being away from your parents pretty hard. =-( The next several drop offs were heartbreaking and there were several days where I had to come get you early. There was a time I wondered if this was really worth it but we pushed on and now I can safely say that you are no longer crying & actually super excited to go to school like I knew you eventually would! YAY!! We have decided to bypass naps at school for now since that seemed to be one of the hardest parts for you during this transition. We are just so happy that you are learning and making new friends!! We couldn't be prouder!!








No comments:
Post a Comment