Monday, January 13, 2014

iphone pics over the last few months

Cleaning out pictures from my phone of the rest of 2013. Some are out of order because I have included some pictures from Josh's phone also. Here goes...


Baby girl resting on Dads lap…..


Aunt Ki Ki lounging with little A….



Trying out the Doggie door…


Celebrating Bryant's Bday at the park…...











Bedtime story with Dad….


Morning snuggles with Mom….


Getting ready to join Dad outside….



YaYa….


Cheering Cousin Roberto on at his soccer game….



Future soccer player!
"A" loves his cousin Roberto
Dad already coaching his little Football player

Alexander's girlfriend, Campbell comes to visit!….



LOVE connection
taking a run around the block…




helping Dad put of the xmas tree….


helping to decorate...



sweet boy….






playdate with his buddies….



loves the train set we stumbled upon at high fashion…


wearing Momma's shades...


Mall fun...


Outdoor fun at la Centera….







3rd haircut….


lounging….



more morning snuggles….


more fun at the mall...





little gym….



first trip to rainforest cafe and you LOVED!….




sooo handsome….



loves his Daddy….


loves his walks….



snuggles with big sis...


=-) ……...


Trip to Urgent care where all three of us ended up with our cloths in bags.  Poor baby felt so sick to his tummy from an ear infection but ended up handling like a champ and left as good as new!



acting like nothing happened!…..






still suffering from a fever while snuggling with Dad watching polar express….


taking it easy...


awww….


riding around the block...


little hands on fun….




loves mowing his lawn...



Mommy and Son moments I never want to forget….








2 comments:

  1. Your son is super cute! And I love your living room rug. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks! So sorry i am responding so late. I didn't realize there was a comment. I have slacking on updating my blog. But I bought the rug at restoration hardware and its the braided jute rug in silver! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete