Sunday, October 20, 2013

1st Zoo Trip

Recently I took Alexander to the Zoo for the first time with some of his buddies. I had been feeling guilty for neglecting him due to the craziness of our move and all our renovation woes which included hauling Alexander all over town to run errands. He has been such a trooper throughout this entire transition so as soon as the weather felt like it was cooling down I jumped at the chance to take him out for a morning at the Zoo. Not only was this his first time at the Houston Zoo it was mine as well! He and I had a complete blast and it was so neat to see Alexander recognize some of the animals we have been talking about over and over in pictures, up close in person! Its so amazing to get to see the world all over again through your child's eyes! I look forward to taking him again real soon to cover some of the spots we missed.


Here are some pics of Alexander's first Zoo experiance...

Alexander, Owen, and Sterling


fun at the petting zoo







Mommie & Alexander 1st trip
to the Houston Zoo
crusin around in my little buggie!






until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment