Monday, April 29, 2013

10 months

I meant to have this posted last week but since then we have had a lot going on in the Manard household, including my suprise appendectomy surgery. =-(  It has been a pretty eventful week, the least to say! But here is what I had written before we had such a chaotic week....

 As I am jotting a few things down for this post I see you jumping in your Jumperoo and I can't believe how much you have grown. You can barely bounce because you have almost outgrown your favorite toy. Thankfully we have one more level to adjust your jumperoo, so we can get a few more months out of it. I definitely plan on getting your Dada to fix it Asap! =-)

This month has been insane as far as my baby boy changing and growing. It feels like in one blink of an eye you became our Big Boy! You are now crawling, standing, climbing stairs,  and just straight up keeping your Momma busy! I think this might be my favorite stage so far ( I say that every month) but I seriously want to push pause and savor every second of you being 10 months!

Here is what you have been up to this past month....

First tooth & I am pretty sure you have your 2nd one on its way
when i make you clap your hands you laugh uncontrollably
mastered crawling
standing up on your own
you have almost completly transitioned into finger foods (you still get baby food when momma gets lazy or when we are on the go)
the word "Momma" has been your favorite word this month...WOOO HOOO! You say it alot when you want more food
favorite foods we have discovered this month: ki wi, apple cinamin waffles w/cream cheese, yogurt, turkey sausage, the list goes on...
you have started to suck your upper lip when you really like something you are eating, its soo cute!
wearing 12-18month clothing & size 3 shoes
you still love reading books
clapping hands together
Love when we talk about ducks, puppies, and pigs
you absolutley adore your Dada and can't stop smiling, flapping your arms, squealing when your Dada comes home from work...he is sooo good at finding the right things to say or do to make you belly laugh
you LOVE LOVE LOVE Mia

You are seriously our happy, laughing, on the go 10 month old baby Boy and words can't even express how much joy you have brought us this past month with all your activity!


taking pictures of you this month was unlike any other month so far! I could barely keep you still in your chair! Next month we will need your Dad for some assistance because it was hard getting good pics of you this month since your are constantly on the move...












LOVE those chunky legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment