Had to share some pictures of Beckett's visit at our place. I have been dieing to have him over so I could play pretend in Alexander's room. I got some precious pictures of him in his BFF's crib and playing with our other little baby Mia. Loved having the Foster's over and I can't wait for all the future play dates to come! =)
![]() |
| I think he likes Alexander's crib! =) |
| This picture cracks me up! |
![]() |
| Look at that precious tooshie! |
| Pony Ride! |
| I don't think Beckett knows what to think of this! ha |
| I can't help but think that soon Alexander will be in one of these pictures! |
| look at that face! |
| Aunt Monica loves you! |
![]() |
Last but not the least we have Big "B" and Little "B"....Beckett is already Tech Savvy like his Daddy! |






No comments:
Post a Comment