Well I don't think its a surprise to all of you that I am little obsessed with pictures and the art of photography itself. I am constantly trying to learn new tricks and perfect my picture taking skills. I am definitely an amateur but like to pretend and play around to see what I can come up with. I can not take complete credit on all these pictures because the hubby is just as persistent and encouraging when it comes to getting the right shots. Since Mia was not part of the maternity shoot we took this past weekend we wanted to have some pictures for us to cherish with her in them. I debated on whether I should even share these since they are a little personal, but truth is I am really proud of them. Mia is in fact the big sister! =)
We love her so much....can you tell?
We love her so much....can you tell?

No comments:
Post a Comment