Saturday, February 18, 2012

24 Week Belly Post

How far along: 24 Weeks
Size of the baby:  Around 12.5 inches and 1.25 lbs. About the size of a corn.
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 15 pounds since my 21 week appointment.
Maternity clothes: Wearing most of my pre-pregnancy cloths other then my ohhh soooo comfy maternity jeans and a few shirts that were given to me as gifts.  I still sport the belly band with other pants that I own. Its been nice having a wardrobe full of flowy shirts because I seem to have no problem in the shirt department. 
Cravings: Still no constant cravings. But I am sooo ready to have a Margarita, Beer, or glass of wine! So happy I don't have to suffer thru the entire summer without a drink of one of these beverages.
Symptoms: I can't really complain about much these last few weeks. I have really felt great! I know the days of discomfort are near so I am just trying to take advantage of this time as much as I can. This is the time to really get cracking on the nursery and I have been busy these last few weeks getting things ready for our lil man. We have most of our big items purchased. We are just waiting until after my parents visit to move the guest bedroom downstairs so we can start moving in the crib, chair, light fixture, and a few tother decorative items.  Nursery updates to come...
Movements: Baby boy has active periods where Josh and I sit and watch certain parts of my belly twitch.  So far they are pretty mild kicks or punches but lately I have had a few really hard kicks that left me dead in my tracks! There were a few days last week where I didn't think I felt him as much but sure enough his movements picked up with a vengeance soon after. Its amazing how much I love and already begin to worry about our little guy. 
Gender predictions: BOY!


24 Week Belly Pics...




No comments:

Post a Comment