Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet sweet Claire

Three weeks ago my dear friend Catherine gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl "Claire" while we were on our family vacation.  With me working my last 2 weeks and getting things ready for our overseas move I was unable to make the drive to Arlington to see baby Claire until recently.  With work out of the way I took advantage of having the week off and I FINALLY made the drive with my Mother to meet her! It  was an emotional meeting for sure.  Surreal to see Catherine as a Mommy and unbelievable to see this perfect little person! It  makes me sad that I will miss Claire growing up her first year but I am thankful there is Skype!  Its amazing what technology can do these days!   Here are some pictures of my few days with Claire.........

Tia Monica & Claire
She looks like she is gong to be
a good Grandma someday! =)
Such a good Baby!
Already knows how to
hold up the Peace Sign! 
Mother and Daughter
Snug as a bug...as Cat will say




Soooo Sweet!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment