The end of the summer is approaching and it frequently crosses my mind how unfortunate it is that we haven't made it out to the Beach yet. Every year Josh and I say we will try to make it out more often but it seems like we always manage to stick to one trip a year. It is a bit of a shame knowing the beach is just an hour away. I know Galeveston is NOT the Caribbean but hey it is still the Ocean and its nothing a few chairs, cold beverages, and good company can't fix. Getting to be entertained by our goldendoodle pup "Mia" is enough of a reason to make the trip. She loves the Beach!!!! So we "The Manards" decide to join "The Kongs" on a day trip to the beach before the summer is over.
It turns out to be a beautiful day and the perfect time to put my new camera to work. I manage to get some gorgeous shots of our pup and of our day at the beach. Here are some of the pictures for you to enjoy.........

I love the blog!! So great! And the pics. from the beach already look like professional pics. Can't wait for the next post. It will now be added to my favs!!! XOXOX
ReplyDeletelove the new blog! and i agree with emily, the beach pictures are awesome!
ReplyDelete